HTC US Product Manager joins Cyanogen

Cyanogen continues to engage away talent from other mobile companies. On Tuesday, another HTC employee made the jump. Product Manager Leigh Momii, who has got spent three 5 years using the manufacturer, will elevate to a Product Evangelist for Cyanogen starting this Friday ; this really is another solution to saying that she is going to probably be implementing various pr campaigns for the corporate.

HTC US Product Manager joins Cyanogen

Cyanogen is we were young. Late last year, it teamed up with Oppo to provide the CyanogenMod version from the Oppo N1. And recently, CyanogenMod 11S, depending on Android 4. 4 Kit Kat, powers the OnePlus One.

Momii posted on her Google Plus page that producing the switch was a painful decision. Cyanogen is we were young from a little gang of custom ROM builders to some company that needs the expertise of any Product Evangelist.

" The data I have gained at HTC is invaluable. I do know that everything I’ve learned here mentioned in a previous couple of years will certainly benefit me immensely during this new role. You will find a great deal of great lessons learned and insights I now have that I may take with me and hopefully influence Cyanogen in a manner that positively impacts the industry and it is essential coming from all : the customer. " -Leigh Momii

Artikel Terkait